Wednesday 13 April 2011





I thought it might be about time I posted an update, I've been chipping away at uni work everyday and it seems to be coming along nicely. The problem with uni work is that half of the work put in, you cant see, it exists in ideas, notes, dissertations, journals and contextual work so I thought maybe I'd show some of them to give myself something to compare to at the end of the year. Doing a combined degree I have six or seven journals on the go and there is paper, photocopies, post-it notes and to-do lists everywhere I turn!

Next time I will post some up-to-date pictures of my work, of which my art should be just about finished and the photography probably wont even nearly be done. There are some very busy weekends coming up and so over this Easter break I need to really crack on.

Good job I like what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment